My Image

HARITH MOHAMAD CHE ISMAIL

I am a beginner hobbyist in photography, non-professional photography enthusiast, and a weekend camera-dater.

I created this blog as i found that this is the most convenient way to publish my photos and get feedback for my works from any random viewer.Im trying to make this blog as simple as possible as the main objective is mainly to present my photography works and photos taken in my travels.

If you like my works, please do visit once in a while and tell me your thoughts about my works. Questions will be answered, suggestions will be appreciated and criticisms will be mostly accepted.

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." - Ansel Adams

"A photographic portrait is a picture of someone who knows he's being photographed, and what he does with this knowledge is as much a part of the photograph as what he's wearing or how he looks. He's implicated in what's happening, and he has a certain real power over the result." - Richard Avedon






Study
1st Degree in Dental & Oral Surgery
Jordan University Of Science & Technology

Photography
Amateur
Hobbyist

Gears
Canon EOS 450D
Canon Canonet QL17 GIII Rangefinder

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6
Canon 50mm f1.8
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8

Canon Speedlite 430EX II
Fotga PT-04TM Flash Trigger

Editing Software
Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Professional Photographers :
Bert Stephani
Ken Thomson
Glen Macdonald

-

  © All rights reserved to Harith Mohamad.

Back to TOP